Choose from several options to create a charming & unique keepsake featuring the name of your hometown or your family's last name, with optional date at the bottom.
Yes, we could've called it the Commemorative Commonwealth Keepsake Cushion, but The Embroidery Dad's idea here was to create a gorgeous heirloom pillow that would be treasured for years, not to invent a tongue twister!
- You can put any name you want at the top, whether it's a city or town in Virginia (Charlottesville, Abingdon...) or a family name (The Jefferson Family, The Madison Family)
- For the center image, choose from among the three iconic Virginia options of Cardinal, Fox or Crab. All pillows will automatically include the word "Virginia" beneath the central image. You don't need to type that part in anywhere.
- At the bottom, you have the option to add an "Established" date, which, in the case of a family name could correspond to the year of a wedding, or in the case of a city name, the date it was founded. If you choose not to add a year, this line will be left off.
The Embroidery Dad (a.k.a. George Pelikan) is adaptable and wants you to have the pillow that makes sense for you, so if you have any special instructions, just add them in the Comments box when you check out, or feel free to email him with questions at email@example.com.
The pillow cases are all 100% cotton, with an inner filling of fluffy duck feathers, and the finished pillows measure about 20 inches square by 6 inches thick.
Some things to know:
- These pillows are handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Embroidery machine is powered by the sun!
- Orders can only be canceled within 24 hours.