- Small: fits wrist measurements of 5" to 5.5"
- Medium: fits wrist measurements of 6" to 6.5"
- Large: fits wrist measurements of 7" to 7.5"
- X Large: fits wrist measurements of 8" to 8.5"
- Measure your wrist for accuracy
- Made in Virginia
- Shiny finish
Joyful Adornments Glass Studio has been making flamework glass beads in Salem, Virginia since 2004. The current focus is creating beads using Recycled Antique Mason Jar Glass. The challenge is how to develop interesting pieces from a singular color because adding other glass elements could create instability within the glass when it cools. People have strong feelings about the antique canning jars and whatever the conversation, they have a story to tell. This line of glass work helps recycle a piece of history by renewing the bond with the story and creates an heirloom quality keepsake to use and enjoy. Bonnie Scott, the glass artist, feels there is no greater reward for her work than personal connection.
Due to the handcrafted nature of these items, please allow up to 7 days for shipment.