Introducing the Hand-Cut Knife, the ultimate gentleman's (and ladies') pocket knife:
- The blade disappears into the handle when closed...this design is being patented
- The blade is of the highest grade steel (S35VN stainless), made in Syracuse, NY. Developed about 10 years ago by famed knife-maker Chris Reeve, it is the Holy Grail of steels: easy to sharpen with excellent edge retention.
- The handle is 6AI-4V titanium. It has to spend 12 hours in a CNC machine to get that magnificent profile.
- The screws are also titanium…like the handle, they will never rust.
- The pivot joint has next-to-no-friction ceramic bearings.
- It only weighs an incredible 2.2 oz! The closed length is 3.5 inches.
- Each knife is numbered.
- There are pink titanium screws for the Ladies' knife.